About the job
Seniority: Mid-Senior Level
Employment Type: Full-time
With a huge growth ambition to be the ultra-premium brands of reference in Agave, we are looking for a superstar Global Brand Manager who can work to deliver our plan today, whilst building the foundations for a brilliant future. Want to get on a rocket ship establishing and growing these brands across the globe? Read on…
To take on this mission we are looking for a truly outstanding person- to fit the bill you will need to be (in particular order)….
- citizen of the world: you will have an exceptional external radar, be tuned into global and local trends with a keen eye on the future and what will be inspiring for consumers in the coming years.
- strategist: we need someone who can seamlessly link business opportunity and consumer / customer insight and build a compelling story (see below) that brings people on the journey with you.
- story teller: we believe that stories well told are what make consumers (and our people) fall in love with our brands. You need to be able to inspire people, but keep things simple, succinct, consistent, structured (and fun!).
A creative: you will be able to demonstrate incredible creative thinking that disrupts and delights, but which responds to our strategy and insight.
Inspiring: some of the projects you will work on will challenge the business and will have to compete for airtime and focus. You will need to be able to inspire and lead the business to buy into, and believe in, your vision.
A get stuff done kinda’ person: we need people who can think big, but importantly can make things happen quickly and execute brilliantly in the everyday.
Self starter: you will have a proven track record of working well autonomously in ambiguous and rapidly changing environments. The ability to define a way forward, execute and anticipate the challenges along the way is essential. You will be able to demonstrate exceptional drive.
Influencer: be comfortable at driving your agenda across multiple stakeholders (internal and external) and counties. Be prepared to have, and be skilled at, having tough conversations.
- Define and implement the long term-brand strategy, clearly linked to consumer and customer insight.
- Drive and project manage brand plans based to realize this strategy.
- Lead cross-agency teams and foster new partnerships in developing the brand’s communication approach and execution in an omnichannel environment (on, off & 3rd space)
- Define, own and build the role the brand plays in culture, working collaboratively our agency and internal partners.
- Shape the brand to thrive in a digital environment, develop long term digital strategy & social media plans
- Understand and respond to the drivers of your brand performance, working in partnership with the commercial teams to deliver the annual operating plan
- Understand and manage pricing & promo strategy, margin mix and volume drivers
- Translate strategies into brilliantly executed plans that consistently beat the competition and gain share.
- Set and pursue direction without guidance and take a wide view of the accountabilities
- High energy and ambition to achieve successful outcomes and high standards
- Balance analysis and execution and adjust thinking in the face of new information
- Actively spot opportunities or issues and identify which are urgent and important
- Generate a range of workable solutions, decide what should be done and take action
- Accurately digest large amounts of information and break down complex problems thoroughly
- Challenge yourself and others to take on new or unfamiliar tasks and ways of working
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 6+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Existing ability to build genuine relationships built on mutual trust & respect
- Successful management of senior stakeholders, resulting in strong and positive outcomes
- Holistic skill set across various marketing growth drivers as well as a track record of delivering transformational business results
- Comfort with dealing with ambiguity, complexity and working within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and matrixed environment
- A history of working across media, digital, experiential, PR, culture
- Demonstrated brilliant execution to high standards across various pillars of brand building
- Deep personal accountability for great performance
- Strong commercial and numerical acumen with attention to detail
- Experience working across multiple countries/geographies
Disclaimer: Stoli Group is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. By embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.